- If you are self-conscious about missing teeth affecting your smile, then a bridge might be able to restore your confidence.
- A dental bridge is a false tooth, fused between two porcelain crowns to fill in the area left by a missing tooth. The two crowns holding it in place are attached to teeth on each side of the false tooth.
- Bridges are the traditional way of replacing missing teeth. There are several types, and which one we recommend depends on where it will go in your mouth, your bite and also the aesthetic and functional considerations.
- A bridge will keep teeth from drifting into the space created by a missing tooth, helping preserve normal function and a normal bite for the jaw joint.
- Unlike a denture, which you have to remove and clean, a bridge is permanent and can only be removed by a Dentist.
Not sure you need a Bridge? Book your Free Mini Consultation now.